24 hour security will
be provided inside and outside the building.
The Lone Star State
Classic, Greater Collin Kennel Club, Inc., Texas Kennel Club Inc, Trinity Valley Kennel Club, Inc., the Superintendent, their
agents, employees, etc. assume no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained by exhibitors, handlers, or to any
of the dogs or property, and further assume no responsibility for injury to children or damage caused by a dog.
All persons attending
these dog shows hereby waive any claims for damages against the Greater Collin Kennel Club, Inc., the Texas Kennel Club, Inc.,
the Trinity Valley Kennel Club, Inc., the Superintendent or their members in the event a motor vehicle must be entered to
rescue a dog from overheating or suffocation due to improper ventilation.
SMOKING AND/OR USING TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED IN ANY SPACE IN DALLAS CONVENTION CENTER.
OR DRINKS MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING. ONLY FOOD PURCHASED FROM THE CONCESSIONAIRE CAN BE CONSUMED IN THE BUILDING. FOOD & BEVERAGES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE BUILDING EACH EVENT DAY.
PUPPIES UNDER THE AGE
OF SIX MONTHS AND UNENTERED DOGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ENTRY INTO THE BUILDING.
Skates, skateboards, and scooters are not allowed in the building (with the exception of ADA approved aids). Balloons of any type, or helium tanks are not allowed.
No decoration of any
type shall be attached to the ceiling, walls, floor, furnishings or fixtures. No
artificial snow, glitter, confetti, rice, or birdseed is allowed.
Responsibility for an
exhibitor’s child is the exhibitor’s – both for the child’s welfare & any damages done by the
1. The building will be locked at 11:00 p.m. and opened at 6 a.m. each day for exhibitors.
2. All loading and unloading can be done through the Docks 3, 4, or 5.
No crates, dollies, pens, or other equipment can be transported through other doors or entrances to the building.
3. During the show, all exhibitors will enter the property through the either Loading Dock 3, 4 or 5. The Spectator entrance will be through the front entrance.
4. PROOF OF ENTRY WILL BE REQUIRED FOR FREE BUILDING ACCESS THURSDAY THROUGH
SUNDAY OF THE EVENT. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
5. Exhibitor pins will be distributed to all exhibitors for all days of the event FOR ACCESS TO THE BUILDING AND TO THE
SHOW FLOOR WHERE THE RINGS ARE LOCATED. Pins may be picked up at the information
and catalog table.