Application for Vendors
The Lone Star State Classic
is again for December 2013 accepting a 50% deposit by September 1st to hold your space. For everyone that sends in their
deposit by the deadline, we are offering a one time free listing on our website with your company name and link to your website.
This information will stay on the website until our next deadline for our July 2014 show. What a wonderful way to advertise
your business or just give someone a way to get a hold of you when they hit our website! The website will be published
in an all advertising copy for the general public to contact for information about the upcoming shows, and every advertisement
through the AKC Gazette or other dog publications, in the premium list, etc.
We will again be giving you space on a first
come, first serve basis, so don't delay – Any questions, please contact
our vendor chairman - Larry Harvey, 13881 Selma, Forney, Tx 75126, Phone: (972) 564-5183
1. Vendors can drive in to unload into Dallas Market Hall from 7:30 a.m.
to 11:00 am on Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013. All vehicles must be removed by 11:00
am. Unloading after 11:00 am will be done from the loading dock areas.
2. All engines and generators must be turned off during unloading and loading
3. Vendors are required to unload and remove their vehicles as quickly as possible. You can set up your equipment after your vehicle is removed.
4. All dogs and equipment must be removed immediately following BIS on Sunday, Dec.
5. The building is fully air conditioned except during hours of vehicle access.
Please plan accordingly.
6. All other loading and unloading must be done through the Loading Doors into Dallas Market
Hall. No crates, dollies, pens, or other equipment can be transported through
other doors or entrances to the building.
2013 Dec Vendor Application
2013 July Vendor Contact Information