Application for Vendors
The Lone Star State Classic
is again for July 2015 accepting a 50% deposit by April 1st to hold your space. With your payment, you will be listed
on the LSSC website as a participating vendor. The website will be published in an all advertising copy for the general
public to contact for information about the upcoming shows, and every advertisement through AKC or other dog publications,
in the premium list, etc.
We will again be giving you space on a first come, first serve basis, so don't delay – Any questions, please contact our vendor chairman - Larry Harvey, 13881 Selma, Forney,
Tx 75126, Phone: (972) 564-5183 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Vendors can drive in to unload into Dallas Market Hall from 5:30 p.m.
to 8:00 pm on Wednesday, July 1, 2015. All vehicles must be removed by 8:00 pm.
Unloading after Wednesday will be done from the loading dock areas.
2. All engines and generators must be turned off during unloading and loading
3. Vendors are required to unload and remove their vehicles as quickly as possible. You can set up your equipment after your vehicle is removed.
4. All dogs and equipment must be removed immediately following BIS on Sunday, July
5. The building is fully air conditioned except during hours of vehicle access.
Please plan accordingly.
6. All other loading and unloading must be done through the Loading Doors into Dallas Market
Hall. No crates, dollies, pens, or other equipment can be transported through
other doors or entrances to the building.
2015 July Vendor Application
2013 July Vendor Contact Information